

Weekends are great around here. Although this situation has been difficult, I find that I make more of an effort to center the entire weekend on the girls. This means hooking up with other families, or going outside. Now that it has grown cold, we are pretty much limited to indoor activity (uh-oh, here we come Chuck E. Cheese). At night we usually make popcorn and watch a movie. Susu lays on one couch and Suraya on the other. They usually fall asleep out here and then I carry them into my bed, where we sleep til about 8:00 a.m. Suraya's personality is becoming more defined. I find her to be more difficult than Susu was. She is more prone to tantrums (see below). She makes this dramatic face and puts her hand into her mouth. Susu gets jealous of her sister, but the moment she cries, she is there to comfort her. It is so endearing.

No comments:
Post a Comment