I love the looks on their faces. S1 especially looks like her dad's side of the family in this picture. The power of genes is neat. I have lots more but this just stuck out since I am seeing more of the adult in S each day. Unfortunately, almost all are from my phone so discoloration (like in this one and all my recent pics) seems to be a perpetual problem. Dragging out the camera is a hassle though.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Priceless looks
I love the looks on their faces. S1 especially looks like her dad's side of the family in this picture. The power of genes is neat. I have lots more but this just stuck out since I am seeing more of the adult in S each day. Unfortunately, almost all are from my phone so discoloration (like in this one and all my recent pics) seems to be a perpetual problem. Dragging out the camera is a hassle though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love this picture.
Post a Comment