Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall: Labor day weekend without the real thing, pumpkin activities, etc.

As Labor day rolled around, we were pretty sure that the end of the pregnancy was near. Little did we know that we had over two weeks to go at that point. What were we to think with it being my due date and all. Nonetheless, we labored pretty hard around the house. With the help of child labor, we removed over one hundred wooden blinds and scrubbed them clean.The many blinds:



S working hard:



Relaxing on Labor day itself at the viagra triangle (Gibson's). This is their standard dessert.


Even a heavily (and heavy) pregnant lady couldn't do much damage here:





In early October, we ventured out to Indiana to do some apple picking:



Don't forget the pumpkin activities closer to home:



Of course, we had to carve those pumpkins:



S has three Halloween costumes that she alternates dressing up in:










Some of jujubaby (we've got the customary ugly birth photos but they are unavailable right now as our fourth computer this year crashed--hope to retrieve them later):



Why are you crying when you have these great sisters!!!



Even though my daddy takes such good care of me, I just want my mommy-milk (wah wah wah)!!!!






s at AG store

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That picture of Susu holding him with the pacifier coming out of his mouth is priceless--you should frame it!

Great post, loved all the pictures.

Catherine said...

I really like that idea. I wonder if I could get that pillow photoshopped out. Then I would make it black and white.