

Today is Suraya's third birthday. Three years ago today I was in labor. She was born shortly after six in the evening. When I first saw her, my first thoughts were, "Oh my God, she looks like Susu." There's nothing more special than a child. These are two of her recent picture; one as we celebrated her birthday, and the other the next day trying out her bd gift (that's a birthday present that is really for myself, lol, but it is supposedly the safest). I will give into my paranoia and say that we are spring cleaning, and frosting got all over the table, so forgive the messy table and floor. I like the expression on her face in both. Will post more a bit later about her fall :(

1 comment:
She's so beautiful! And Happy Birthday to her. I wish I had known earlier--I kept meaning to ask you when her and Susu's birthdays are, but kept forgetting. When is Susu's? Love to the four of you.
Post a Comment