Monday, October 23, 2006

More wedding: Our two flower girls

I was trying to add a few photos when my computer died, so all the stuff for my original post was gone too. Will repost later when I have a my own connection at the library. Although I acknowledge I am "war driving" (had to find a chance to use this newly aquired word) right now, I am trying to decent enough not to take up the bandwith by posting tons of pics, lol, and truthfully, who wants to go through all that again.

I have finally made it to the library, and I wanted to fix this post. Here's some of the original pictures and one that I uploaded yesterday. The nice pics are from our awesome photography team, Jennifer and Tyler. They are amazing people. My fav is susu looking at her image in the bean.





No comments: