Friday, October 20, 2006

The window guy

Over the past few weeks, I have found myself wishing more and more that I was somewhat handy. The lastest drama, which took place last Friday, involved our furniture delivery (it wouldn't fit through the door). So rarely does this happen, but it happened to us. Par for the course, I guess.

It was Ed who saved the day. Yes, after exhausting all options, we reluctantly began calling window companies and for a mere fee of (let's just say a lot), Ed removed our window so we could hoist the furniture up and through the window. It was surreal watching. I think Ed thought I was crazy as I snapped pictures of the whole project, and at the end, asked for his picture (and told him I was going to post it).

Things got better over the weekend. On Saturday, we went to a Pumpkin Patch. I also received 1000 wedding pictures, from our awesome photographer, Jen. I will post some later (or attempt to make a slideshow). She was simiply amazing. Others will have to wait for the library connection (we still have no internet).




Ed, the window guy.



Suraya at the petting zoo.

1 comment:

andalusian said...

was your experience with the furniture/window man so traumatizing that you had to post 3 times! :)